We find it pretty hard to go past a classic Choc Chip Cookie and we hope you feel the same! This recipe is a quick, easy and guilt free version the kids will love. Gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free to boot!
Things You Need
Makes 9 - 10 cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (solid, not melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (you can substitute with monkfruit sweetner for keto friendly version)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/paste
- 2 cups Primal Pancake Mix
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup choc chips/chopped chocolate
Preheat oven to 165 degrees.
Cream together coconut oil and coconut sugar and until smooth and paste like consistency. Beat in egg and vanilla.
Add Pancake Mix, baking powder and choc chips and fold together to form a soft dough.
Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and place onto a lined baking tray, giving them space to spread. Flaten slighty with your palm or back of a spoon.
Bake for 12 - 14 minutes until edges begin to brown. Cook longer for a crunchier cookie!
Store in an air tight container in the fridge