The perfect amount of sweet and crunchy for when you need a little treat or pick me up. Ideal for that mid-afternoon snack, school fuel or post workout. Good quality fats, carbohydrates and protein to get you through the day.
Things you Need
- 1 cup of soaked dates
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of Paleo Hero Primal Muesli or Choc Granola (more to top)
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or MCT Keto Tonic)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour (or 3 tbs Collagen powder for extra protein and gut-loving goodness)
Pulse/Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until crumbly.
Press into a lined tin/tray, top with extra muesli and put in fridge to set.
Slice and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by @eatsbyc_ on Instagram