Things You Need
- 1/2 cup Paleo Hero Almond Porridge Mix
- 1/2 cup Paleo Hero Primal Muesli
- 1 rasher bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper to season
- 4 skin on chicken breast fillets (free range organic is the best!)
Preheat your oven to 180C fan forced.
Combine all ingredients together into a mixing bowl to create your stuffing mix.
Slice your chicken breasts 3/4 of the way through the middle so you can stuff them.
Pack in as much stuffing as you fancy and use kitchen string or toothpicks to keep the stuffing inside the breast.
Heat your frypan to medium hot, then add 1 Tbsp of olive oil/coconut oil. Cook the chicken breast skin side down for 4 minutes then turn over and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Remove from your pan and place onto a baking tray. Finish cooking in the oven for 15 minutes then rest for 5 minutes before serving.