BULLETPROOF MCT OIL 946ml
BULLETPROOF MCT OIL 946ml
Solvent-free Bulletproof Medium-Chain-Triglyceride (MCT) oil. Pure C8 (caprylci) and C10 (capric). No Lauric Acid. This flavourless, keto-friendly fuel is designed to power your day, curb cravings and keep you sharp
- Sourced only from coconuts, Bulletproof MCT Oil (C8 and C10) contains two of the most ketogenic MCTs in coconut oil. .† Formerly XCT Oil. rapidly metabolised source of energy. Very little MCT oil is stored as fat because it is used for energy so quickly!
- Formulated supplementary sports food to be consumed as part of a nutritious meal plan and as part of a program of physical activity.
Say goodbye to coconut oil and hello to energy 6x stronger. Bulletproof MCT Oil benefits:
- Fast Energy - MCT oil converts into energy faster than other oils*
- Easy Storage - No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature*
- Make meals more Bulletproof - Flavourless, odourless and easy to add into meal plan. Mix into any smoothie, soup, sushi (my favourite!), or most recipes*
Manufacturers website: www.bulletproof.com
Bulletproof MCT Oil is 100% derived from sustainable coconut oil, with zero palm oil mixed in.
No metal catalysts are used in the manufacturing process, and every batch of our MCT is tested for heavy metals. Bulletproof MCT is 100% capric and caprylic acid and has a perfect 8-10 carbon saturated fat level.
Bulletproof MCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 160 Degrees Celcius. It does not trigger the following allergies: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts (including peanut oil), sesame seed or its derivatives, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and more. It is highly, highly purified.
How to Use MCT Oil
MCT Oil is a supplemental oil that acts as a substitute for some of the usual oil in your meals. It should not be used to replace all of your fat intake.
Directions for use: Start with a 1/2 teaspoon and work your way up to a full serving over two weeks. Too much XCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhoea or a stomachache. People not used to high intakes of fat are more susceptible. A betaine-hcl supplement may help adapt to the new way of eating. 3 tablespoons per day is recommended limit for Bulletproof practitioners.
The best way to maximise energy is to use MCT Oil in your Bulletproof Coffee. Mix your MCT oil with grass-fed butter (or ghee) and combine it with Bulletproof Coffee to gain hours of energy and lose inches off your waistline! It may also be used in smoothies, salad dressings, and many recipes.
MCT Oil is packaged in a BPA-free plastic bottle. MCT Oil is GMO-free, aflatoxin-free, BSE/TSE-free, and melamine-free.
946ml per bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is sold as a food. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.